Monday, February 27, 2017

..







Image result for flame black and white






"the hardest thg u ever do, will be not doing sthg".



---


dis is true for me.


i'be been ignoring him/her the last coupla days bcoz it is the only thg i knw. i've always ran bcoz i never learned to stay, and talk about thgs. i knw it well. call me coward, and i dun giv a fcuk. everybdy always left me, dat is how i learned it.


not confronting him/her is hard. and i am not goin to use ur advice, even tho it is true.


i am not goin to blame anyone else, tho i knw he/she will always did. i rather put thgs on myself, and get fcuk up. i am jst too stubborn for my own good.


but thanks anyway.


---


hav a good day ahead. leaving town again, for a week. i will see u, when i see u.
u take care.






Post a Comment