Friday, August 19, 2016

..










nite lift up the shades
let in the brilliant lite of mornin
but steady there now
for i'm weak and starvin for mercy
sleep has left me alone
to carry the weight of unravelling where we went wrong
its all i can do to hang on
to keep me from fallin
into old familiar shoes

how stupid i cld be
a simpleton cld see
dat ur no good for me
but ur the only one i see

love has made me a fool
it set me on fire and watched as i floundered
unable to speak
except to cry out and wait for ur answer
but u come around in ur time
speaking of fabulous places
create an oasis
dries up as soon as ur gone
u leave me here burnin
in dis desert w/o u

everythg changes
everythg falls apart
cant stop to feel myself losing control
but deep in my senses - i knw.



stupid; sarah mclachlan.





Post a Comment