if u involved in somethg dat goes wrong - never blame others. blame no one but urself. dats wat Humanistic believes. and i do, as well. u hav to be responsible for ur own choices. responsible for ur own self.
if u hav touched somethg, accept total responsibility for ur piece of work. if u accept responsibility, ur in the position to do somethg about it.
let me share u some of our common excuses for failures;
- it was a terrible brief
- i need a better someone/partner
- there wasnt enuff money tto do it properly
- the boss din listen to me
- i was too busy wit somethg else
- someone else took out my best ideas
most of these grievances r every day on every job. and dat wont change.
the point is dat - watever other ppl's failings might be ur the one to shoulder the responsibility.
darn there r no excuses.