Wednesday, March 5, 2014

mountains.




i wish i meant somethg to u
like u did to me
i wish i cld stay as new
as when u first found me

oh my
head is tight from jst tryna hide my views
oh when
i keep tryin my best just to keep u

place me in the corner
inside ur heart
so dat u remember
baby when i'm gone..

r u still having fun
while w'm still waiting
waiting for the mountains to fall
waiting for the mountains to fall

maybe when i am gone
u'll learn somethg
waiting for the mountains to fall
waiting for the mountains to fall

i'm not as smart as ur books
but i knw how to look
out for u.
i come with the head and the heart
bein using it from the start

and my
brain is starting to suffering bcoz of u
still
i've been tryin my best jst to please u

place me in the corner
inside ur heart
so that u remember
baby when I'm gone..

r u still having fun
while I'm still waiting
waiting for the mountains to fall
waiting for the mountains to fall

maybe when i am gone
u'll learn somethg
waiting for the mountains to fall
waiting for the mountains to fall

place me in the corner
inside ur heart
so that u remember
baby when i'm gone...

r u still having fun
while i'm still waiting
waiting for the mountains to fall
waiting for the mountains to fall

maybe when i am gone
u'll learn somethg
waiting for the mountains to fall
waiting for the mountains to fall


yuna; mountains.







---



shall be leavin the town back home by trow 5pm. and i cant wait.


gdnyte.







Post a Comment