Monday, August 5, 2013

i wanna..















i wanna fill my mind wit positive tots, so there will be no room for negativity. i wanna fill my days wit effective action - thus, there will be no room for laziness. i wanna fill my body up wit nutritious food - and there will be no room for toxic junk. life is too short for me - i want to enjoy it as it is, and i refuse to succumb into any disease.


i want to fill my life wit love, and there will be no room for hate. i wanna love everybdy around me -and i wanna acknowledge it well, so they'll know it well. i wanna fill my work wit challenge, and there will be no room for discontent.


fill ur heart wit goodness, and there'll be no room for evil. fill the world wit beauty, and there will be no room for darkness. i wanna fill my tot wit peace, and there will be no room for conflict. i wont let any negativity bring me down, for dis is my life - and u hav no right of doin so. 


let us move wit confidence, wnd there will be no room for doubt. i want to fill my spirit wit abundance, there'll be no place for distress.and i wanna fill my moments wit joy, and there will be no room for regret.


and ur welcome to share it all, if u want to. but if u hav no positivism, no thanks - for i need no conflict, in my life. 









Post a Comment