as usual, i was driving off to work dis morning, and it was kinda late (for me) alrite. 7am and i was still behind the wheel. i knew i am goin to be in a state of maki-berbakul-bakul kinda thang, since (i knw) when i am driving at dis patricular hr, on an ordinary day - i'll go against a lot of thg - including super-mom 'riding' their cars like a Batman driving The Bat, God sake.
and dat was the time when suddenly aku terfikir nak write about dis - typical ladies.
read wit no offence lah, ye. coz ur no typical! :-)
- typical ladies - if u wanna park ur car, it has to be in front of the store. at the enterance, way better. or kalo bley, kat dpn kaunter tros. lagi senang.
- and if ur driving and ur rushing - u'll go pecut wit ur guts on the steering, and cilok mcm tak hengat. but once bumped into others - u'll throw fit, and keriauw.
- typical ladies - when ur mad, ur blowing ur top - u got forget urself. words first, thinking later-later. when thgs r settled, u'll go pleading mintak maaf and such. haih.
- and if u go shopping - u'll throw every single thang into the trolley and off walk-in to the 'Below 10 Items' counter. alooo akak, trolley tu penuh. pi kaunter sebelah!
- typical ladies (and dis is based on true story) if the big boss say A, u will definitely do A. i mean - even ur immediate boss ckp 'we shall do it A- to make it easy wit the same output' still ko ckp, 'NO!! big bos ckp A!!'. aiyyoooo.. tgk keadaan la. tp tak pyh la kot terlalu jumud otak kot. eh?
- owh, another one. if u found a car in a right lane, yet driving mcm sipot and ko bg lampu ke, bg signal ke mintak dia ke kiri, still nthg happens - trust me. it has to be a lady in it. i mean - a typical lady lah. literally.
and a lot more. i feel like dats about it la kot for today. byk lagik.
pls, dun get me wrong. no offence ya. unless ur kinda typical lady jugak. hehehe