here we r at Friday again. and u'll start thinkin, "eh, baru je rasa semlm Isnin" kinda thang - jst exactly mcm Ramesh ckp tadik. and Fina went like mata tgk siling and went "heh, ye lar tu". phewww.. but the weekdays went by too fast kan? i mean - literally, mmg la not as fast as the weekend. tp.. apa2 lah. u knw wat i am sayin.
and esok plus lusa, aku kena dtg keje for marking. wohoooooooo.. and the weekend wld be another soooooo bloody long jgk lah for me, i think.
ok. enuf of dat. thinkin dat i gotta come to work on the weekend again and again pun, it wldnt do any good pun. aku tetap kena dtg marking. enuff tooooooting my own misery. we r done wit the list on ''Typical Ladies", and i had somethg in mind to share wit u guys now. how a bout on the listicles on 10 Heavenly Smell? these r the smell i love the most. i mean - i really love these smell, God sake.
- the bakery. when i walk into a bakery and i am accosted by dat bloody beautiful aroma. i wld go like, 'can i jst lay my face on ur tray of those cream puff and cookies?' and then bathe in a big pail of warm Hell-o, naked.. shyte. wait. ur not suppose to read dat. and stop dat notti tot of urs! LOLs.
- a new book. i like the smeel of new books. i'd go slipped down an empty row in a book store, picked out a book at random, looked right, then left, opened a book and inhaled like a chaser. i'd go high. no. u never see me doin it, for i wont be doin it, publicly. haha.. it was ok, but it doesnt even compare to a bakery la kot. but at least..
- fresh-cut grass. in the morn. nthg says sunny weather like a fresh-cut grass. and after the back-to-back craziness at work, i love to jog along the pathway, by the fresh-cut grass. it makes me feel like a real human being, i'd say.
- burning fire wood. remind me of my childhood. time abah potong ranting-ranting pokok and burnt em alrite. i knw its kinda weird, but i love it. so wat?
- minimonsters' hair after they bathe. trust me on dis - we wont get into it, i mean; the before smell. haha busuk weh. bley pinsan.
- gasoline in 1980's. i'd go mmmmm-mmmmm. dis is when aku kena pasang lampu gasoline way back then time rumah kami tak dak letrik lagik. every nite, sebelum Maghrib, kena nyalakan lampu gasoline. darn i am good at dat! especially time isi minyak gasoline to its chamber. hehehe.. i dun knw y it smelled different back then. was it leaded or somethg? it'd go pumping the lampu gasoline while inhaling those scrumptious fumes. dude. good times! hahaha
- those wonderful permanent markers my dad bought us when i was a kid. gosh. they were awesome. i am sure its probably against the law or somethg to smell those thgs now (is it?), but they were abso-mak-ai-bestnye-bau-lately delightful to my 8 year old nose.
- armpits wit Denim Original Deo on it. err, forget it. i wont go elaborating on dis. hahaha
- cK Eternity perfume. dammit dat stuff smelled so good. i had a bottle for myself, but i doesnt smell dat good on me. but still - i am so in love wit it - especially when someone who really blend emselves well wit it. gosh. i'd go ga ga.
- fish curry. hahaha.. how shld i put it, eh?
eh? dah 12.30pm? heh. time for solat Jumaat!