Wednesday, December 19, 2012

live, now.











let the past go.





someone said to me dat it is ok dat i've wasted some time. but - it is not ok to continue doin so.


i knw theres nthg wrong wit the fact that i've made some mistakes. for dat makes me a human. and for dat makes me wat i am now. and the fact is - now i hav to take wat i've learned from those mistakes and use it to make some good progress in life. i dun care if ur not agree wit me, for hell i knw it is true.


i gotta quickly and fully forgive myself for any shortcomings in the past. and i then diligently get to work the hell out of it - creating a bright and valuable future - startin at where i am, right now. no - i need not to wait for the new yr to come. hell wit all those new yr resolutions, for i believe in none.


i wont allow the past to imprison me. or discourage me. instead - i will let the opportunities of the present inspire me to take some solid, effective action.


i utterly believe dat life is now - so be ere now and giv ur focus to wat u can do wit now. life is now, so live it now - w/o bein weighed down by wat had alrdy come. and gone.


i shall be truly thankful for wat has brought me ere, watever it may hav been. then let the past go and let myself soar into a magnificent, fulfilling future.


insyaAllah.







Post a Comment