Sunday, June 12, 2011

i will..








i will fall for a someone, who will -





stand out in the rain wit me
cook wit, or for me
let me sing along to the radio - listen to wat we want to,
not to jst wat u want to
keep surprising me.. yeah, keep surprising me..
watch movies wit me on some lazy days -
no yawning, no sleeping, no 'wtf kinda movie is dat' post-watchin
remember the lil thgs, all those petty thgs
makes me laugh
help me face my fears
talk to me
listen to me
walk beside me - thru the lazy days
- not walk in front of me.. and left me struggling
start play-fights wit me - water, words, anythg
write me post-it letters, cards; conventionally
always says wats on his/her mind
shut me up wit kisses (hoho..)
call me thgs like 'darling' - not 'baby'
hug me and say, 'no, ur not..' when i keep on sayin dat i'm fine
treat me, wit respect
and treat me - sometimes - like a child
treat me - sometimes - like an adult
and love me back.



too much aye? haha






gnite..











Post a Comment