Monday, April 25, 2011

..








Ya Allah;


i am kinda bz today - but i knew i needed to stop for a while and talk to You before i keep rushin into my day. forgive me for bein too aggressive at times, in thgs - and rushin into thgs dat i never brought You in my prayer. i've done so many stupid thgs and i've made so many wrong decisions; yet You hav kept Your bless upon me. i am so thankful for dat. Alhamdulillah.


now purge my agenda today. take out of my life those who break my focus off. keep my away from all the haters, all the hatred. bring into my life all the dreams wit in of me. protect me. talk to me. show me the way whenever i feel lost and empty. keep Your blessing around me every hr of dis day - all days thru out my life. i shall embrace Your wisdom every single day secs.


Ya Allah - show me the way. and gimme strength.


amin.







Post a Comment