Thursday, December 30, 2010

runnin, no.






...





shldve gone for a jog. but after changin - only then aku realize yg aku tak bwk my running shoes. shait. it was there dkt buaian tepi garden rumah. so aku drive str8 back. tot of lifting up some weights at home was lingering in my head - but then again - upon reaching home, divin into the sofa makes me lose all those tots, dammit. around 7pm - aku changed and had my shower, tunggu for Maghrib.


somethg is bothering me. theres one thg i need to tell someone - i hav to, but i jst dun knw how. where and how to start. i hav to - for if aythg at all, theres dis someone. or perhaps, i need not to. or, i dun knw. but i need to share dis, really. ntah la.


i wanted to write more. theres so much in store - for dis whole 2010. i am glad i went thru dis well - it was one of the best yr i had, really. tho theres hiccups ere and there - but its ok. nthgs perfect anyway.


i'll be back for more. nak Maghrib dulu.









Post a Comment