Monday, November 8, 2010

not-so-manic Monday! (yayy!!)












dats the thang. i finally figured out dat i dun really hate Monday - the fact is - i kinda fear of Monday.


crashed early last nite - around 10.30pm aku dah in bed. i wasnt dat lena pun - tossing up and down - sedar2 dah 5.30am before aku off the alarm and kelam kabut like hell bila sedar2 - damn! it was alrdy 6.15am in the morn! mandi2, iron baju, minum2 and off i go.. i remember havin dis worry tots - wats in store for me, since its been like a week aku off from the office. the memos and such - workin ere is like u hav to get ready for any possibility. semuanya terkejut tergempar. and my concern dis time around is - s/ada nama aku naik or not marking luar dis time around. kalo kena Sabah/Sarawak - sah2 la aku dah kena in the belon rite now! or Alor Star/Seremban.. but then - aku pelik since aku remember calling Ajak up askin dis and dat regarding the exams and such - he told me 'ntah, tadak pe2 memo pun.. mcm tak jadi exam je' kinda thg. pulak!


but then - alhamdulillah. masuk je office - pigeon hole aku ada few cards, invitations, and only one memo sajort - jadual pra-klinikal budak2 neh after the paper nanti. heh! legaaa ati cheQ. so - aku masuk office, masak air, edit2 gambar and sambel layan2 few stdnts yg kuar masuk settle kan dorang nye buku log.


---


went of for brunch dgn Fazly and Aiman - staf office. apparently dorang pun kucing-tadak-tikus-lari2 since CC Ton and Pengarah not in. kejis kan? ni la sumer bakal2 kena tnya kat akhirat nanti since curi tulang and blind salary.


erk.


---


at the back of my head - theres so many thgs i need to clear off. i am not sure if i am ok or not - or perhaps; as usual - i am tryin to be ok, tryin to show dat i am ok - wheres deep in me - God knws. i hav to console myself - for nbdy wld do dat for me. i hav to tell myself dat thgs r gonna be ok - for nbdy wld say dat to me as well. i mean - of course - i hav ppl around me yg really care for me.. telling me thgs wld be jst fine - but then..


---


prot kenyang. mata makin berat. and dis stdnts - i am thinkin of shoooo-ing em all off. heh.





Post a Comment