Wednesday, August 18, 2010

will u love me?









"will u still love me even if i am not perfect? will u still love me even if i'm not the kind of person u wished i were? will u look me into my eyes wit warmth even if u saw my shadows? will u still hold my hands even if u knew there will be times i'd let u down? for tho i yearn to take care of u as i shld, tho i desire to love u wit a love dat never falters and fades, my knees will tremble each time u hold me in ur arms.


shall i kiss u? shall i hold ur hand and bask the lite of ur spirit dat i hav my darkness, knowin there will be times dat the lite of my love sometimes be overshadowed by the darkness dat is in me?


sometimes i'd be silent and i might bore u. i may not laugh at ur jokes, and u may not understand the spell dats get into me. sometimes i'd get troubled san i'd fail to put into words wat the hell is dat troubles me. i wldnt be good company then, and i cldnt make u smile..


sometimes i'd get moody and mght not enjoy the thgs u'd like us to do together. sometimes i'd lose my temper and i'd no longer act like the fine person who stands berfore u today. sometimes i'd get jealous and mght say thgs i dun really mean. sometimes i'd talk too much dat i mght drive up the wall, and away..


sometimes i'd get touchy and i;d get easily hurt. and no matter how mature i try to be - at times i'd act in childish way. i'd demand thgs dat i shldnt, i'd say thgs i shldnt say. and no matter how much i desire to protect u and make u happy - sometimes i'd be the one who'd coz u the most pain..


if u love me, i cannt promise u dat i'll not hurt u. i cannot promise dat i'll not make u cry and dat i'll never break ur heart - tho u know how much i'd stay away from doin dat. but if u will love me, i'll bare my whole self naked before u - and i will definitely reveal to u my soul. if u love me, u can certain dat it is i dat u will love - not a mask dat fools u and gives u only wat ur eyes desire to see.. if u will love me - u can be certain dat u'll love the depths of me, all of me dat is in me - and i in turn - will love u wit all of me, wit all my soul, wit all my mind, wit all my spirit, wit all my flaws and beauty - and wit all my heart.."




Post a Comment