Sunday, February 21, 2010

pics @ random; pt. 2







bubblin!






dripping..






dun mess wit my thang!






after said and done..






yellow!






i see you!






morning dew.






u like me, u hate me - i still follow!
hehe







waiting - till i fall.






gez wat?






the sun and such..






so green, i wanna be in it!







ur bone?






wats hope, anyway?






red as fire.






purplish!






lovely..






wat?






before the sun rise up.






u name it urself!





and the above r the second half. i got a lot in store - but these r among my fav. the location? simple - jst around my parent's jer.. i woke up early in the morn., and walked about the house's compound looking out for thgs to shoot. the reason i did dat - it was kinda nice early in the morn., wont get extra-tanned under the sun, the minimonsters r still in MumuLand so dat they wont tailed me like hell; makin me screamin the shait out of me for all the nuisance.


so watdya think?





Post a Comment