Sunday, February 21, 2010

pics @ random; pt. 1































the above are the first half of the those dat i had over the long off-days, recently. i had a great time indeed. and i learn a lot, as well. these mght not as grand as u've seen around, before - but as for me; dis is a hell way kinda good start, for me.



and i am glad, God knows - dat i am sharing this hobby wit my dad! yeap - abah! mak finally told me dat abah was into all dis photography stuffs as well; but t faded aways since he get married, and having kids means he needs to allocate more financially on some other more crucial thang. i am proud when he was the only guy yg betul2 happy when i told him i managed to 'sell' my previous pics (2 of em), online - recently. and seeing him went thru my Digital Magazine and talking about all these stuff - i feel like crying. for the first time in life - i dun know. dad seems like really into my liking. and damn - i love it, God sake.










Post a Comment