Monday, February 1, 2010

dat thg..







not working today - i was off driving up. but yet - i had to be in the ofc for a while - for theres coupla thgs need to be done, before trow's class. around 8.30am, Kak Jah the receptionist called me up - theres a lady waiting for me infront of the ofc., wit a box in her hand. it turned out to be a delivery from Azlin - the lady jst came in to deliver the box; since she was paid to do so.. and she's the one yg did the whole thang - cupcakes, it is. i was like - wow! shait, no!! few staffs seen it well, and started to kenen2 nak rasa sket wat ever not.. i was jst thinkin to bring em all back - and hav em all by myself. heh.


i managed to open up another 2 parcels - those yg aku received last week. i kept on smiling to myself - i never think dat i'd be havin all dis, God sake. TimTams, Saif, Azlin - thanks. u've made my day, sweet..











from Saif - a shirt; checkers dat is, siap dgn tie sedondon..
tak pyh aku runsing2 nak mix-and-match!

checkers? yay! dis is my first add-on to my wardrobe.
checkers is makin a come-back, aye?

erm..











dis is all the way from the down-under, Australia.
TimTams
sent me some TimTams, plus cute lil Kaola..
all the TimTams went str8 into my fridge back at home,
since according to TimTams 'it is best served, chill!' kinda thang..

i am gonna hav em all; by myself God sake!


hehehe
and the lil Kaola - on my skrin komputer in the ofc.












and - erk, shait! i went gu gu over em all.
i had my name on these!
the first pic - when i had in my hand.

and the second pic - after done wit ko-amek-satu-pi-main-jauh2

kinda thang to some staffs.


thanks, Azlin. the taste? fantabulous!









---



other than dat - the whole was jst a plain one. nthg to much-ado of. the trip was pretty tiring. and nothg new. i used to hav hope - last time - on each trip; but now.. i wanna hav less expectation on the whole shait. but then - it wasnt dat bad, after all. on the positive side - i think it is much better now. i think.


i dun know. i jst dun know wat shld i think.









Post a Comment