Friday, February 27, 2009

you


turn down the silence
inside my head
bring back the colors
were you insane?
further from where i´ve started
further to go
keeping my heart under control

why do I still feel you? feel you
and all you´ve got
i still feel you, feel you
all I need is you
all I need is to feel you, feel you

why did you change your mind and run away?
thoughts of you by my side
are starting to fade
i know that you should be mine
so i wont let go
everyday i´m trying to get close

why do i still feel you? feel you
and all you got
i still feel you, feel you
all i need is you
all i need is to feel you, feel you

stop running all the time
don´t fight the feeling inside
cause when you try it hard
don´t matter where you go it´s deep in your soul



colbie caillat feat schiller
~you~






Post a Comment