Wednesday, July 2, 2008

*blurrppp* again

finally i am done wit dinner. Mr Mansur brought me back to Putrajaya to his office for he needs to settled up coupla thgs - enuff makin my tummy growlin like hell - but then, i kept on havin dis 'innocent smiles' all over the face. yeah - indeed.
Mr mansur brought me to dis Restoran Abang - kinda oldie outlet yet damn nice wit the tasty satay (forget about Samuri's - sucks!), and great mee hailam. and i had my late dinner - eating like a mad cow.. w/o realising Mr Mansur was like watchin me, smiling. he then was like 'Shah, u lapar sgt eh?' and 'naper tak bagitau je tadik..' kinda thang - makin me sheepish, blushed like nbdy biz. but then - i was so hungry; do i need to cook up some fake answers for it? haha
i am headin back to the room soon. nak iron baju, packing sket.
nite nite..
Post a Comment