Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Better In Time
by Leona Lewis



It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow i can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Going
Coming
Thought i heard a knock

Thinking that
Now i have realised
that i really didn't know

If you didn't notice
You mean everything
To love again
I'm be OK

Thought i couldn't live without you
It's going to hurt when it heals too

It'll all get better in time
Even though i really love you
I'm gonna smile because i deserve too
It'll all get better in time

I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something that would remind me
Was it all that easy?
To just put us out your feeling

If i'm dreamin
Don't want to let it - hurt my feelings
But that's the past - i believe it
And i know that, time will heal it

If you didn't notice
Well you mean everything -quickly i'm learning
Oh turn up again - all i know is
I'm be ok

Since there's no more you and me - no more you and me
This time i let you go so i can be free
And Live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is
I will be fine without you
Yes i Will

Thought i couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though i really loved you
I'm gonna smile cos i deserve too yes i do - it'll all get better in time



Post a Comment